It’s almost June, which means it’s officially patio season!
There’s nothing better than spending the day on a patio with friends, sipping a drink and snacking on some delicious food in the sunshine.
And if your crew is craving a beer, there are plenty of breweries in the city that have their very own patios.
So grab your friends, hop on over to a local brewery and cheers with a pint.
Here are 10 local brewery patios in and around Victoria to hop on over to this summer:
Phillips Brewing Co. Tasting Room
Phillips Brewing Co. is a local favorite when it comes to craft beer and, in 2020, they opened their patio!
According to the brewery, customers are more than welcome to bring any food or takeout with you to enjoy on the deck, encouraging supporting the local options nearby.
The patio faces south so don’t forget your shades & sunscreen!
- Location: 2000 Government St
- Hours: 12 pm to 8 pm, Sunday to Wednesday and 12 pm to 9 pm, Thursday to Saturday
Superflux Cabana opened in Victoria in Novemberand now their amazing patio is officially open!
Owned by Vancouver-based brewery Superflux, the menu has a stacked line of six of Superflux’s own beers, a selection of rotating guest taps and select wine and cocktails.
You can also purchase cans to go!
- Location: 804 Broughton Street
- Hours: 4 pm to 12 am, Monday and Wednesday, 12 pm to 12 am Thursday to Saturday, 12 pm to 10 pm Sunday
Moon Underwater Brewpub and Distillery
Moon Under Water’s pub, distillery lounge, and patios are kid and dog friendly!
Stop by to try a pint of their feature beer to enjoy with their delicious food offerings or grab a seasonal pack to go.
- Location: 350 Bay Street
- Hours: 11:30 am to 10 pm Monday to Saturday, 11:30 am to 8 pm Sunday
In November 2021, Driftwood Brewing opened a Brand new distillery and tasting lounge in Esquimalt.
The 59,000 square foot space includes a distillery, tasting lounge with a patio, kitchen and an enhanced retail store.
In the lounge, you can enjoy your favorite Driftwood beers, spirits from the new Driftwood Spirits as well as select wine, beer and cider from other producers!
The patio is also dog friendly!
- Location: 836 Viewfield Road, Esquimalt
- Hours: 12pm to 9pm, Monday to Sunday
Category 12 Brewing
Category 12 Brewing brews in small batches, just 30 kegs at a time, in order to give them optimal control over our product and fine tune their recipes.
Stop by for a pint of their Raspberry Vanilla Sour, Diversion hazy IPA, Westy pilsner and many more!
And don’t forget a delicious snack from their Food Lab!
- Location: 2200 Keating Cross Road C
- Hours: 12 pm to 7 pm Wednesday, 12 pm to 9 pm Thursday to Saturday, 12 pm to 7 pm Sunday
Whistle Buoy Brewing
Located in the Lower Courtyard of Market Square, Whistle Buoy Brewing describes itself as a tiny brewery with big ideas making small-batch, experimental beers with high quality ingredients.
Whistle Buoy offers 7 oz, 12 oz and 17 oz options as well as flights of 4 or 5.
Their list of fresh beer is always changing, so be sure to stop by to check out the day’s tap list!
- Location: Market Square, Lower Courtyard, #63, 560 Johnson Street
- Hours: 12 pm to 10 pm, Monday to Thursday, 12 pm to 12 am Friday and Saturday, 12 pm to 10 pm Sunday
Lighthouse Brewing prides itself on bringing their best beer to the community and never compromising on quality.
With a tasting room and patio, you can stop by and grab a pint of your favorite or check out a tasting room deal!
Lighthouse Brewing patio is dog friendly, which means you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home!
- Location: 836 Devonshire Road Unit 2
- Hours: 12 pm to 6 pm Tuesday to Thursday, 12 pm to 7 pm Friday and Saturday
Vancouver Island Brewing
Over their history, Vancouver Island Brewery has only ever had two Brewmasters, Hermann and Ralf Pittroff.
Combined, they have created dozens of champion beers, many of which are immortalized in the form of medals, certificates, steins and trophies.
Stop by to check out their taproom and patio to experience the award winning beers for yourself!
- Location: 2330 Government Street
- Hours: 12 pm to 7 pm Tuesday and Wednesday, 12 pm to 8 pm Thursday to Saturday, 12 pm to 7 pm Sunday
Ile Sauvage Brewing Co.
Ile Sauvage Brewing sells wild and sour beer on Vancouver Island.
Their menu features beer pints and flights (Four 5oz beers), snacks, guest taps and to-go options!
- Location: 2960 Bridge Street
- Hours: 2pm to 9pm, Monday to Thursday, 12pm to 10pm Friday and Saturday, 12pm to 7pm. Sunday
Herald Street Brew Works
Want to try something new? Herald Street Brew Works 19+ brewery offers draft, off sales and wine options.
If you’re just looking to enjoy some time with friends in the sun without alcohol, they also offer some soda options by Phillips.
hungry? Check out their food menu for snacks, dips and meals.
- Location: 506 Herald Street
- Hours: 1 pm to 10 pm, Monday to Thursday, 1 pm to 12 am Friday and Saturday, 1 pm to 10 pm, Sunday