It’s National Wine and Cheese Day!
Which means it’s time to get dressed up, order a glass of wine and share a charcuterie board at your favorite local restaurant.
So fancy and sophisticated!
Charcuterie boards give you a little bit of everything—meat, cheeses, pickled sides, and it’s a perfect dish to enjoy with wine.
Here are 10 places to enjoy a delicious charcuterie board in Victoria:
Bodega offers four different boards for you to choose from with various cheese, meat and condiments. Try the Mixed Pincho Board, the Barcelona Board, the Cheese Board or indulge in the Bodega board.
- Location: 1210 Broad St
- Hours: 12 pm to 9 pm, Monday to Thursday, 12 pm to 11 pm, Friday and Saturday, 12 pm to 8 pm, Sunday
Agrius is well known for their charcuterie. They offer two different sizes on their dinner menu, depending on how hungry you are.
- Location: 732 Yates St
- Hours: 5 pm to 9 pm, Monday to Thursday, 5 pm to 10 pm, Friday and Saturday, 5 pm to 9 pm, Sunday
Wind Cries Mary
Wind Cries Mary has three different boards to choose from. The Whipped Ricotta board is served with fresh sourdough, the Beef Tartare board comes with a crostini and the Vancouver Island Cheese board is every board enthusiast’s dream!
- Location: 45 Bastion Square
- Hours: 4 pm to 1 am, Monday to Sunday
Vis a Vis
Vis a Vis’ menu has three different charcuterie boards to choose from. All boards are served with homemade pickled vegetables and pickles, mustards, chutneys and sliced French baguette.
- Location: 2232 Oak Bay Ave
- Hours: 7 am to 10:30 pm, Monday to Sunday
Experience authentic Italian cuisine at Il Covo. Share their platter for two which includes an array of cured Italian meats, cheeses, marinated vegetables, olives and fruit!
- Location: 106 Superior St
- Hours: 5pm to 10pm, Wednesday to Sunday
The Churchill’s charcuterie board is served with olives, pickles, tomato relish, grainy mustard and bread. With a new daily selection of meats and cheeses, it will always be a unique dining experience!
- Location: 1140 Government Street
- Hours: 11 am to 1 am, Monday to Saturday, 11 am to 12 am Sunday
Clive’s Cocktail Lounge
Clive’s charcuterie board allows you to choose three items from their board menu, allowing you to build your own!
- Location: 740 Burdett Ave
- Hours: 5 pm to 11 pm, Tuesday to Thursday, 5 pm to 12 am Friday and Saturday, closed Sunday
Penny Farthing’s menu includes 5 share plates! All charcuterie boards are served with house made pickled vegetables, mustards, chutneys and sliced French baguette. They offer a charcuterie board, a cheese board, a cheese and charcuterie as well as a mezze platter.
- Location: 2228 Oak Bay Ave
- Hours: 11 am to 12 am, Monday to Sunday
The Collective Wine Bar & Kitchen
If you are looking for a selection of fine cheeses and charcuterie, the Collective Wine Bar is the place to go. The menu offers a fine cheese and charcuterie board, a board with chef’s selection of fine cheeses, a local meat and cheese board, a ‘seacuterie’ board and a vegan option!
- Location: 230 Cook Street #107
- Hours: 4 pm to 10 pm, Tuesday to Thursday, 4 pm to 11 pm, Friday and Saturday, 4 pm to 10 pm, Sunday
Enjoy your charcuterie dinner with a view at Vista 18. Their board includes candied walnuts, house pickles and crackers and your choice of any 3 meat and/or cheese from their menu options. You can build your dream board!
- Location: 740 Burdett Ave
- Hours: 7 am to 11 am Monday and Tuesday, 7 am to 11 am and 3:30 pm to 10 pm, Wednesday to Friday, 7 am to 12:30 pm and 3:30 to 11 pm, Saturday and 7 am to 12:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday
Comments are closed.