(Bear & Joey/Facebook)
If you are searching for restaurants with amazing food, incredible views and their very own style Victoria is the perfect place to dine.
As the province moves into Step 3 of the BC Restart Plantable limits have been removed (now determined by each venue) and liquor service hours have been returned to normal.
Whether you’re a foodie looking for a good meal in a stylish place, hoping to update your Instagram feed or just looking for a unique place to catch up with friends, here are 10 of the most Instagrammable restaurants in Victoria you need on your feed :
Citrus and Cane
Victoria’s new tropical cocktail bar features old classics, new creations, lots of rum and fire!
- Location: 1900 Douglas Street
- Hours: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Sunday and Monday, 6:00 pm to 12:00 pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Bear and Joey Cafe
If you’re on Instagram you are sure to have seen Bear and Joey Cafe on your feed at least once. The cafe and brunch restaurant is an interpretation of Sydney, Australia cafe culture.
- Location: 1025 Cook Street
- Hours: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm Wednesday and Thursday, 7:00 am to 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Friday and Saturday, 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, Sunday
Nourish Kitchen and Cafe
Nourish Kitchen and Cafe is a cozy restaurant in a Victorian house. Nourish features big, bright windows, a garden patio, cafe and shop. The kitchen and cafe offers plan based options.
- Location: 225 Quebec Street
- Hours: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday to Sunday
The Tapa Bar
Want to travel without leaving Victoria? Visit Trounce Alley to dine at Tapa Bar. The music, ambiance, twinkly lights and Spanish small plates make you feel as though you’re on vacation!
- Location: 620 Trounce Alley
- Hours: 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Sunday to Thursday, 12:00 pm to 12:00 am, Saturday and Sunday
Stage Tapa bar pairs regional and international wines with tapas and charcuterie boards. Their goal is to never have guests have the same experience twice! Visit their location in Fernwood!
- Location: 1307 Gladstone Ave
- Hours: 4:00pm to 10:00pm, Monday to Sunday
Sea Glass Waterfront Grill
Sea Glass offers incredible waterfront views while you dine on fresh seafood. The harborside patio is a Sidney favourite.
- Location: 2320 Harbor Rd
- Hours: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm, Monday to Sunday
Blues Bayou Cafe
Take a trip to New Orleans at Blues Bayou Cafe. The restaurant serves jambalaya, gumbo & Cajun-Creole fare on the patio or in the restaurant itself, filled with personality!
- Location: 899 Marchant Rd
- Hours: 11:30 am to 8:00 pm, Tuesday to Saturday
Little Jumbo Restaurant and Bar
If you’re looking for imaginative cocktails in a tucked away spot, try Little Jumbo. You’ll feel as though you’re dining in a stylish New York restaurant.
- Location: Down the Hall, 506 Fort St
- Hours: 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Sunday to Thursday, 5:00 pm to 12:00 am, Friday and Saturday
Alpina Restaurant is the perfect spot to enjoy delicious food and incredible views. With four patios, you’ll be sure to have a view of the Saanich Inlet, snow capped Olympic Mountains and Mount Baker from any seat.
- Location: 600 Ebedora Lane, Malahat, Villa Eyrie Resort
- Hours: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Sunday to Thursday, 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, Friday and Saturday
Belleville’s Watering Hole & Diner
Located at the Days Inn, Belleville’s Watering Hole and Diner features views of the harbor and a new patio mural created by Paul Archer.
- Location: 427 Belleville Street
- Hours: 8:00 am to 12:00 am, Monday to Sunday