Who doesn’t love a good mac and cheese?
National Mac and Cheese Day was July 14th, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still celebrate it all year round!
If you’re looking to step away from the boring, boxed macaroni and indulge in some restaurant-quality, cheesy goodness, we’ve got you covered.
Here are 11 restaurants in and around Victoria to satisfy your Mac and Cheese craving:
The Surly Mermaid
Surly Mermaid’s take on mac and cheese is brie heaven! Brie, onion and panko make up this delicious dish.
- Location: 9851 Seaport Pl #1b, Sydney
- Hours: 11:00 am to 11:00 pm, Tuesday to Sunday
Cenote’s mac and cheese is topped with gouda and aged cheddar and served with garlic bread.
- Location: 768 Yates Street
- Hours: 5:00pm to 10:00pm, Tuesday to Saturday
Fork’n Pork has take out macaroni and cheese, for when you need it on the go. Build your own or choose from their variety of options and flavors such as regular, poutine mac and cheese and butter chicken mac.
- Location: 1221 Wharf Street
- Hours: 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm Wednesday and Thursday, 5:00 pm to 2:00 am Friday and 6:00 pm to 2:00 am Saturday
Boondock’s Bar & Grill
Boondocks Bar and Grill serves their mac and cheese baked! You can also add bacon or spicy beef to your dish for an extra charge.
- Location: 9819 Fifth Street
- Hours: 11:00 am to 9:00 pm, Tuesday to Thursday, 11:00 am to 11:00 pm, Friday and Saturday
Be Love’s plant based mac and cheese is made with coconut cashew cheese sauce and includes field greens broccoli, sweet onion and a walnut and herb parmesan.
- Location: 1019 Blanshard Street
- Hours: 12:00pm to 7:00pm Tuesday to Friday, 12:00pm to 3:00pm Saturday
Frankie’s Modern Diner
Frankie’s ‘Diner Mac and Cheese’ is a creamy, three-cheese baked mac and cheese with parmesan and a focaccia crust.
- Location: 910 Government Street Unit 38
- Hours: 7:00 am to 9:00 pm, Monday to Sunday
Virtuous Pie’s plant basked Mac & Cheese Skillet is made with macaroni pasta, creamy cashew cheese sauce, parmesan and parsley.
- Location: 530 Pandora Avenue
- Hours: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, Tuesday to Thursday, 11:00 am to 11:00 pm, Friday and Saturday, 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, Sunday
Irish Times Pub
Irish Times mac and cheese is baked with roasted garlic in a five cheese blend, topped with
Truffle bread crumbs and served with garlic bread.
- Location: 1200 Government Street
- Hours: 7:00 am to 1:00 am Monday to Sunday
Both Darcy’s Pub locations serve their baked mac and cheese favourite. The dish is made with white cheddar sauce, bacon and topped with a garlic panko mix.
- locations: 1127 Wharf St and 737 Goldstream Ave
- Hours: 11:00 am to 12:00 am, Sunday to Thursday, 11:00 am to 1:00 am, Friday and Saturday
CANOE’s mac is a cheese lover’s dream, packed with cheddar, gouda, mozzarella and swiss cheese. The dish also includes poblano peppers, house made cheese sauce, paprika-parsley breadcrumbs and is served with focaccia.
- Location: 450 Swift Street
- Hours: 11:30 am to 11:00 pm Monday and Tuesday, 11:30 am to 12:00 am Wednesday to Saturday, 11:00 am to 11:00 pm Sunday
The Local’s Pancetta Mac and Cheese is made with a five cheese sauce, sundried tomatoes and pancetta and topped with fresh herbs and panko.
- Location: 1205 Wharf Street
- Hours: 11:30 am to 10:00 pm, Sunday to Thursday, 11:30 am to 12:00 am, Friday and Saturday
Did we miss your favourite? Let us know in the comment section below.